Monday, May 7, 2012

Naim to get more land in Miri for Hospital business

KPJ, Naim Land ink hospital pact

Published: 2012/04/19

Kumpulan Perubatan (Johor) Sdn Bhd has signed a joint-venture agreement with Naim Land Sdn Bhd to own a purpose-built
hospital and later operate the hospital at Kuala Baram district in Miri.

Under the joint venture, Kumpulan Perubatan Johor, a wholly-owned subsidiary of KPJ Healthcare Bhd, will design, develop, build, complete and run the hospital.

Parent company, KPJ Healthcare, said Kumpulan Perubatan Johor, would operate through a joint-venture company, in which the latter would hold 70 per cent equity interest while Naim Land the remaining 30 per cent.

The joint venture was in line with the KPJ Healthcare and its subsidiaries' objectives to increase their hospital network to locations where private healthcare was in demand.

At the same time, it would leverage on KPJ's and Naim Land's capabilities to operate a private hospital and to lower KPJ's initial start-up costs, it said.

The joint-venture is expected to be fulfilled and completed by the first half of this year, said KPJ Healthcare in a statement today. -- Bernama

1 comment:

  1. Again, Naim Land Grab S/B we all know belongs to who?? Well they just pinpoint any piece of Sarawakian land they want and now they go for hospital. This hospital will definitely not really helping the rakyat because it will be costly and not unless they want to bulldoze columbia asia before monopolizing the trade. Naim as we all know makes tons and tons of profit plus yearly awards. However, while building houses like crazy and monospeculate prices, electric power failures due to overloaded happens very very frequently for one simple reason..they don't want to spend money on building new substations. So the consumers or their house buyers suffers mostly not knowing why and blame it on poor sesco where in fact it is those greedy developers who try to cut cost and let the rakyat suffer!So much for Naim's best contractor's award??